WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

How Best to Market a Logo Crowdsourcing Website?

WyldbluWyldblu subscriber Posts: 8
edited May 2014 in Marketing
Hi,

My husband and I just started a crowdsourcing webite to help new businesses (and old) develop designs and branding for their companies. I have spent all day sending out an introductory emails to everyone in my local Chamber of Commerce (with their approval), but I am wondering if I am just spinning my wheels. Our web host is providing SEO for us, but that may take a few weeks. Anyone have any ideas what the best way to market this type of business might be? We will be starting a blog as well on the site to halp facilitate web crawlers finding us. But, we need ideas. Anyone?

Thank you!
Paula de Vos
www.DeZignThis.com

Comments

• Options
    AberitAberit subscriber Posts: 64 Bronze Level Member
    Create groups in Facebook, Linkedin, Google + and some local networking sites (if there are some). After that you can look for people who have in their private profiles information about running new businesses or mention that they want to and send them invitations to the group. The name of the group should suggest crowdsourcing. Some privacy setting can work against you but you certainly reach some people. If in your area there are some meetings for people with new business ideas you can go there and tell about your website.