WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

I need an Angel now!

rickwestrickwest subscriber Posts: 4
edited July 2006 in Elevator Pitches
Thank you for the opportunity, Here it goes:
Coastal Georgia is a magnet for Hurricanes, Tropical Storms, Flooding and Violent Thunder Storms and has a high risk rating for Homeowners Insurance.  Every Insurance Company and interested Government agency recommends a Itemized Written, Photographic and Videographic Third Party Home Inventory.  There is not a business within a 150 mile raduis that offers this service to homeowners.
I have opened RJ West Home Inventory in Savannah, GA to fill this need in the community.  I offer all the Home Inventory services needed by the local community. Itemized Written Inventory, Photographic Inventory and Videographic Inventory.  I also offer third party, secure storage of Completed Inventories.  This is a very needed service in this High Risk Area. I can be contacted at www.RJWestHomeInventory.com</A> rickwest2006-8-28 17:17:4

Comments