WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Sales Proposal

GetAGripGetAGrip subscriber Posts: 14
edited January 2008 in Sales
I am looking for a little advice and maybe some partners in sales.  If any of you are similar to me in that you only have one product, I am sure that you have run into the big retailers not taking on your product due to not having a complete line of products.  It is almost impossible to get a buyer to look at your product and take it on without something to go along with it, that is why I am here today, I am looking for inventors, startups, or anyone with current products that may want to combine products to create a product line and get the attention of buyers in 2008.  I have moderate sales right now that are fine, however I am looking to triple our sales in 2008.  If you have products that fit into auto/truck accessories, RV aftermarket, marine aftermarket, hardware, lawn&garden, construction industry that are currently being manufactured or sold and you are interested in exploring this option of combining products to create a line, let me know.  I can be contacted @ tmrousey@uslnet.com or here on SUN.  Thanks......Trent

Comments