WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Hello from So Cal..

Tlc4pitTlc4pit subscriber Posts: 1
edited June 2008 in New Member Welcome
First of all I must make a comment about how AWESOME this website is!  I can spend hours and hours in here!  Sadly I have not ventured out of Corporate hell into the wonderful-sometimes challenging-world of having your own business yet.  However I am doing lots of research to get there!

I`m feeling a little overwhelmed about putting together a plan.  I printed out the biz plan examples on the site so I will see if that helps.  i was hoping to get some guidance from the veterans out there.  I love to help people, I am a people person.  But I AM NOT a sales person. I stink at that. I was going along the lines of an errand/VA service. Both businesses seem to be gaining ground.  As far as the VA,  I`m not familiar with Powerpoint or how to build websites.  Can anyone recommend any learning tools that don`t cost an arm and a leg?

Glad to be a part of this great group of people! 
Traci

Comments