WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

How To Manage Stress in The Business Word

fearmanagementfearmanagement subscriber Posts: 1
edited February 2009 in Selecting a Business

Take advantage of the help that is available around you. If possible, talk to a professional who can help you manage your fears and anxieties. They will be able to provide you with additional advice and insights on how to deal with your current problem. By talking to a professional, a person will be helping themselves in the long run because they will become better able to deal with their problems in the future. Managing your fears and anxieties takes practice. The more you practice, the better you will become.
Take a vacation day to relax. Many people work two jobs nowadays. Sooner or later, the long work hours will catch up with you and take a toll on your health. Take the day off and do something you enjoy. The better you can manage your stresses and anxieties the better off you will be in the long run.

BIOGRAPHY:

Stanley Popovich is the author of "A Layman`s Guide to Managing Fear Using Psychology, Christianity and Non Resistant Methods" which is located at

http://www.managingfear.com/

Comments

• Options
    WebJunkyWebJunky subscriber Posts: 8 Member
    a much underestimated advice. i totally agree with this.  one way i take myself away from the material world in which i manage multiple businesses is to ensure i get my couple hours in the gym.  the routine, capped off by a nice stint in the sauna and steam room followed by a nice hot shower just relaxes every bit of me and rejuvinates me to take on the coming challenges and opportunities.  just typing all that out already made a difference