WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Roadside Signs

WeblineWebline subscriber Posts: 13 Bronze Level Member
edited August 2008 in Marketing
I want to start doing some ad work for a localized web site. I`ve been looking into 2-sided signs, about 12 x 24, often seen along the roadside or at intersections, to advertise with. Has anyone used these before,a nd did you feel they were effective to promote your business? Also, if so, can you recommend a sign company to go with?

Comments

• Options
    bertbert subscriber Posts: 12
    In our county they are illegal and you can be fined for putting them out.  Have you checked local ordinances to make sure they are ok in your county?  If they are not illegal, they can be found online or local sign shops.  Personally I don`t give them much creditability.
  • Options
    stonesledgestonesledge subscriber Posts: 608 Silver Level Member
    Hi webline.. they do stand out but usually not leaving a positive note in my opinion. Can you advertise in the local community papers? Car advertisement, partner with local establishments to advertise ?

Erin