WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Hello From Kentucky

velocitycoachvelocitycoach subscriber Posts: 1
edited July 2008 in New Member Welcome

This is my first time in joining a forum and I am finding it very fascinating.  I currently own 2 Health and Nutrition companies and starting a Health Coaching Practice.  Work-A-Holic is my middle name but your Vocation has to be your Vacation and I love every minute of it.

The most fascinating part is the expansion of one business overseas.  China is a hug market for us now.  If anyone has any experience on Asian expansion, I would love to chat.

Also, launching the new Coaching Practice, would love to hear your views on what you would like to see on a website.

Thanks all

Comments

• Options
    stonesledgestonesledge subscriber Posts: 608 Silver Level Member
    Hi Angela! Welcome to SUN!!

Erin
  • Options
    MLManalyzerMLManalyzer subscriber Posts: 0
    Hello Angela!
    I see you are looking for feedback on what people would like to see on a coaching site. What specifically are you coaching people on? Health and Wellness products, lifestyle, habits? Maybe internet marketing, online promotions, or promotional vehicles. Prospect targeting, developing relationships with business prospects, understanding personality types.The first thing I would suggest is be specific about what exactly you are proposing to coach people on, and how you propose to do that. I see you downloaded Success In
    10 Steps
    That`s fantastic reference and a great place to start generating ideas on how to help people. Helping people first is the key to building your business. Mentoring For Free does exactly that. We teach skills, only. We do not pitch business or a product. All of the areas I mentioned above are topics that we teach via 10 free training calls every week. You can learn exactly those skills, and learn to teach them yourself. For Free.Hope to hear from you soon.Hugh