WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

HELP! I need Ideas to start a business

2»

Comments

• Options
    prosperngrowprosperngrow subscriber Posts: 1
    Hello,
    I just had to comment, first off I`m not a VA but in defense of the American VA`s , I think there is no competition. I have nothing against the people in India working for low wages because they can live off of what they make, and it probably is more than what they possibly can make.
    I feel that if we keep sending everything overseas, we will have more unemployment than what there is now because of companies wanting to chug there pockets by paying low wages.Believe me they don`t do it because they are trying to help out India or Phillipines etc.
    They do it for there own benefit and I personally know a few people who have been laid off due to that very reason, company outsourcing to other countries.Everything has a plus and a minus to it.America needs to look out for the poor Americans here first.
  • Options
    smallbizcoachsmallbizcoach subscriber Posts: 0
    Hey everyone -
    Just an FYI and for those of you who are interested, we have just recorded an interview with someone who is a fulltime VA. I am planning on sending out to our newsletter subscribers at BusinessOwnersOnline.com here in the next couple of weeks as a freebie.
    Thought I`d let you know.
    Aaronsmallbizcoach12/6/2007 2:24 AM
  • Options
    prosperngrowprosperngrow subscriber Posts: 1
    Thanks for the FYI...that sounds great I would love to hear it!
  • Options
    ObsidianLaunchObsidianLaunch subscriber Posts: 7
    I recognize you might not be of college age, but I found a good resource for ideas and sound business philosophy. Check out