WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

investing into startups for small investors

m1522632m1522632 subscriber Posts: 2
edited December 2011 in Elevator Pitches
I want to invest a small amount of money 5-10K into one or several startups in exchange for the share in the company. I would be also interested to contribute to the startups I invested into with my experience or connections/contacts if it's applicable.Are there any services/companies that allow me to do this at this moment?Note: this service should be available for regular people with relatively small amount of money but not for big investors and venture capital companies.If it such a thing doesn't exist now... what problems would I face if I decide to build it myself?Thank you

Comments

• Options
    EstellaEstella subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    Currency trading may seem very complex and risky. However, we must understand that the medium of exchange is a very simple system and can be performed by anyone. Forex is fast and highly volatile. In a short period, with only a small investment, you can get bigger returns in a short time. One more great advantage of currency trading is that it is not based upon the commission. Therefore, you get to keep the whole benefit for your investments.
    forex currency trading