WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

SMALL BUSINESS RUN TOTALY OFF A LAPTOP AND MOBILE

2»

Comments

• Options
    nolimits2wealthnolimits2wealth subscriber Posts: 1
    Malte,
    I know your a smart man, as I have seen your blog and learnt some about you,have a look at this maybe this will help explain it a little for you http://www.payplan.us</A>
    If this doesn`t excite you then I think we have a problem.
  • Options
    MalteMalte subscriber Posts: 4
    Hey man,
    Sorry it doesn`t. I`m happy if you`re happy doing this, and hopefully you have loads of referrals so you make tons of cash. I would personally never join anything like this, but leave this aside. My original curiosity was about the design of these homepages, and why they never have much information. Cool that you only want serious people on-board, but if someone is willing to give you a $1000 I guess that makes this person serious enough? So if it is that good, why not put all information available at first? I mean you do want to make as many referrals as possible, right? And in creating something that looks less scam`ish you might be able to generate even more cash for yourself....
    What happens is that practically no one does this (even the site you just showed me does not tell anything about what you are going to sell, just how much money you can make). Was is the explanation? If you want people to pay $1000 and hereafter make all the friends and relatives do the same, they might want to know what they are going to sell?
  • Options
    LOL
    Sorry but you have missed the whole concept..completely
    It is not a refferal concept, it is Direct sales business.
    The $1000 is a commission paid on each sale
    Here is the product http://globalresortsnetwork.com/nolimits2wealth</A>
  • Options
    RicWillmotRicWillmot subscriber Posts: 14
    No, I don`t think Malte did miss the concept.
    You haven`t had the ability to recognize his point and genuinely describe the concept from the beginning.
    And, I don`t believe you`re sorry.RicWillmot2/16/2008 6:06 AM
  • Options
    The only way that you will genuinely `get` this business is to go through the system,from my web page.
    If people can`t grasp the marketing, well then I guess they will never know.
  • Options
    crystal007crystal007 subscriber Posts: 0
    hey guys
     there is a safari lodge with animals for sale in africa
    its a good business ,if  i had money , let me give an eg ; lets say ,you own a travel angecy in america ,australia,canada , i mean anywhere in the world  and you and the safari lodge work together,in terms of tourists, you send them to africa ,i show them around .so who is going to benefit both of us  and our happy clients.
    guys we can work together ,let contribute 1/4 each and buy the safari lodge .its just an idea.thanx
  • Options
    blindvoiceblindvoice subscriber Posts: 0
    derekm,

I would be interested in what kind of programming technology you speak of.  I like to think of myself good on computers.  Not build one from paper clips good, but "fix this, do that" good.  I would love to start a small business with a few people doing general maintnence of computers or protecting computers.  I think this could be a flexible hour job. 

Anyone have any other thoughts about this?
    (sorry it is so late, as Derekm posted on page one.  But if anyone could steer me in the right direction, I would appreciate it!)
    blindvoice5/4/2008 2:59 PM
  • Options
    basejumpbasejump subscriber Posts: 1
    Well hello people, I have not been onsite for a while, I have been busy working and had to rebuild my computer, and I was just reading all the posts, wow did I cause a stir in some of you hehehe.
    Its interesting. I will be in touch with some of you.
    Please keep the good ideas and advice coming. remember we are all in the same boat, and helping each other is a better feeling than ripping anyone off.

Base.

• Options
    WebJunkyWebJunky subscriber Posts: 8 Member
    along the lines of what has been iterated here....determine what you enjoy doing and then determine if it is something you can provide digitally? the freelance examples mentioned by rekid are all very good and common. there are so many platforms setup like elance and guru that are designed solely for the purpose of freelance work.

now if you choose to get a "job" online you can do that too. i have a friend in chicago who works the over night shift from home on his laptop.  not sure of the details of what he does but he can work from anywhere with an internet connection.

i was in the same position as you not long ago. i travel a lot for my career and i wanted to develop something i can pack and take with me. so what did i do? i started some niche websites and started making money with adsense and other vendor ads, donations and affiliate programs. i took some expertise i have and wrote some ebooks and marketed them online. learning the inside and outs of internet marketing really helps if you want to go this route.

speaking of australia, have you heard of the blogger yaro satarak? he is an aussie but travels the world year round. he works from hotels, cabins, hostels....shows you that it can be done. his niche is web marketing. his blog is about entrepreneurship (like SUN) and then he uses web marketing strategies to earn affiliate income from various products that have worked for him.

a lot of these discussion threads go back to the same fundamental basic point...and that is to determine what you love/like and then determine a channel / avenue through which you can exercise your passion.