WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

HSN Question

GetAGripGetAGrip subscriber Posts: 14
Does anyone have any experience with HSN ( Home Shopping Network)?
We were excepted into their 2008 merchandising plan about two months ago and in that email to let us know it simply states that they will be in contact.  Of course the email they sent was not a email that you can reply to and they left no other contact info., just we`ll contact you.  Which leads to my question, how long does it normally take for them to get back to you for an appointment? 
Thanks in advance if anyone knows.

Comments

• Options
    LtresselLtressel subscriber Posts: 3
    Hi Trent,Have you tried contacting them or writing a correspondence yourself? Perhaps someone can check the status of your business with them. Have you also considered a plan B in case this deal falters? It`s not being pessimistic, I personally just like to have a few cooking in the oven so I can look forward to multiple outlets of getting something going.Would you be interested in looking into running your own regional ad on TV?  Something like a 2 minute infomercial where you can show case your product and have people calling in their orders during the infomercial and after?  It might be worth a shot.You can make something happen and take some matters in your own hands rather than play a waiting game. Something like this is pretty inexpensive.  We are starting a firm that can handle these projects if you are interested, shoot me a PM and I can have someone evaluate your situation.Kind Regards,LT
  • Options
    drvagdrvag subscriber Posts: 5
    Hey Trent.  No experience here, but I am also considering QVC or HSN for a new product soon to launch.  I would like to talk with you off line if you don`t mind about this and see if we can help each other.  I`ll send you a pm.

Thanks,  Doug