WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Partners

resuccess2resuccess2 subscriber Posts: 4
edited May 2010 in Business Planning
The only partners I have had have led me down the drain.  Now I am a independent business man!

Comments

• Options
    MsEditorMsEditor subscriber Posts: 0

How can you be "The Business Success GROUP" when you are "a independent business man"?
    I think you should at least get a partner to correct all the grammar and spelling errors on your web site. I have to say, it looks like a very sleazy get-rich-quick scheme to me, and the unprofessional wording seems to confirm that impression.

0HDenise,
    That was a bit harsh.  However, I do have to agree that he should definitely get his site edited for a more professional appearance. It IS all about image. If you`re offending the people here on this site with all the errors, there`s no telling what your potential customers (or partners) are thinking.
  • Options
    infiniqueinfinique subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    Dude, you're not alone. I had a partner who was really passive. The problems normally surfaced when the company starts making money or losing lot's of money.