WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Hello from Maryland!!

GadgetsGadgets subscriber Posts: 1
edited November 2007 in New Member Welcome
Hi everyone,
My name is Sammie from Maryland first year in college majoring in business hopefully go deeper into marketing and international business still dint decide. However i really enjoy how international trade works (supply and demand) since other countries are always looking for different gadgets or products that can be purchased or made in another country cheaper than their home country.
Mainly trying to expand my import/export business worldwide in different markets.I have a partner in China and i have build alot of relationship with suppliers. I am not looking to have my website launched before Dec hopefully. I would be selling mainly touch screen gadgets to start with like Mp4 players and phones etc. Quality would come first then price no matter what product we are selling.
Well i hope to network on the site and build a long-term business relationship with others here.
Thanks!!!Gadgets11/22/2007 7:59 PM

Comments