WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

This looks like a great forum!

moveelomoveelo subscriber Posts: 1
edited March 2013 in New Member Welcome
Hi everyone, I decided to join after googling "best startup forum" and here I am.
Looking over the boards on this forum made me want to join in. Looks like there's a lot of inspiring stuff going on.
Just wanted to say hi to everyone and introduce myself. My name's Clinton Skakun, I'm a Canadian web guy currently living in Merida Mexico. It's been just over a year since I've been able to support myself running my own web design firm.
I'm 22 and working on going places in life. My direction right now is web apps and hell, pretty much everything web. This is where I've found the money coming from and well, when you get a good thing going, you have to find a way to juice it.
The web business is pretty great. While it can be fairly consuming and draining, it's where I get most of my inspiration. I've been doing this since I was 14, and just in the past few years I've been able to hit a $7k month here and there. Not so bad in terms of average incomes but I've got bigger things coming.
Right now I'm working on a few web apps. I'll post them in the review section to get input from the great minds here.
Well, it's great to be here. Hope to run into some awesome entrepreneurs!

Comments