WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

SHOULD I DO IT?

mac7mac7 subscriber Posts: 2
edited August 2008 in Selecting a Business
I HAVE 15 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THE H.V.A.C INDUSTRY AND I WANT TO START MY OWN AIR DUCT CLEANING COMPANY. SHOULD I TAKE A LEAP OF FAITH AND DO IT?

Comments

• Options
    googleguygoogleguy subscriber Posts: 47 Bronze Level Member
    I vote do it!

I had 15 years experience in my industry before deciding to go it alone. It was the best decision I have ever made. Of course it was hard and sometimes it is plain difficult, but it is something I will never regret.

Trust in yourself and your abilities and GO GET IT!!!!

www.searchmarketingsystems.net

googleguy8/21/2008 2:13 AM
  • Options
    mac7mac7 subscriber Posts: 2
     Your right, it`s not only about taking a leap of faith, I have been researching everything possible about air duct cleaning including pricing of equipment and local competition. I have been reading everything I can about business startups and the right way to go about doing it. Thats why I posted this question , to see if someone had good advice to give. I have the skills and knowlegde about the service to be offered, my biggest concern is the right way to atract customers and stand out from the numerus amount of competitors in my area.(chicago area)  Thanks for responding.