WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

New Member Here. Is it Safe?

TheJoeZoneTheJoeZone subscriber Posts: 5
edited June 2009 in New Member Welcome
Hello to all  at SUN. Totally new to this. I have an idea for a business in the service area. I also think this concept has franchise potential. It`s in a concept stage right now. Nothing trademarked. I would certainly welcome input , but is it safe to discuss my ideas here?Last thing I want is to get ripped -off.. With that being said, I am very excited about this , and want to see it come to fruition.   I have been doing my homework and  and putting in the effort but could still use some direction. Would appreciate any helpful input.
                                                                                             Thanks in advance,
                                                                                                                    Joe

Comments