WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Best Voicemail service to go with?

MobileMixinMobileMixin subscriber Posts: 3
edited December 2008 in Business Planning
I`m looking for a voicemail/virtual office solution and I`ve checked out a bunch but does anyone have and opinion on who to go with?  GotVmail is ridiculous in their pricing, they go from 9.95 right to 49.95 with nothing in between.  That`s too high for me.  I am looking at Ring central so far that has everything I am looking for especially the music on hold, extensions etc for 24.99 a month if I pay for 1 year up front.  Does anyone use their service?  I`m open to suggestions.
Thanks,
-Bob

Comments

• Options
    Frank630Frank630 subscriber Posts: 2
    I would suggest going with You Mail. It is free and allows you to customize out of office recordings for each incoming telephone number. So you can customize you outgoing voice messages for each of your customers. They have also recently incorporated a voice transcription service that allows incoming voice messages to be put into text and received as an e-mail or text message