WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

My new website.

WallotsWallots subscriber Posts: 1
edited November 2007 in Website Critique
Hello my fellow entrepreneurs!  I am launching my first product Wallots and would like you to critique my website www.wallots.com   Since my invention is so unique, I would essentially like to know if my website clearly conveys what it is and how it works.  Does it have the flare and colorful attitude used when introducing new fashion accessories?  Is it easy to see the value and the need it is fulfilling?

I appreciate your feedback!

Comments

• Options
    Thank you for your feedback.  Your points are well taken!
    Wallots
  • Options
    Hi Jennifer,
    Thank you for your feedback, well wishes and offer of support.  I really appreciate it!
    Shannon 

• Options

Hello my fellow entrepreneurs!  I am launching my first product Wallots and would like you to critique my website www.wallots.com   Since my invention is so unique, I would essentially like to know if my website clearly conveys what it is and how it works.  Does it have the flare and colorful attitude used when introducing new fashion accessories?  Is it easy to see the value and the need it is fulfilling?

I appreciate your feedback!

Wallots,
    May I inquire about your business concerning your question I sent to your PRIVATE MESSAGE?
  • Options
    Wow I feel like such a country girl!  I`ve never, ever thought I`d want my wallet to match my purse or my outfit... lol... guess this is what happens when you care more about HTML then fashion? lolMaybe it`s my fashion challenged mind that`s confusing me but when I look at your products page I"m not really sure what I`m getting.  Is it the wallet with four covers or five wallet covers?  It seems to be the full wallet set when I read the section `wallet insert` but if I was quickly skimming the site I think I`d want it to be more obvious and quick to see... like maybe bullet points in the description and a picture of the full wallet separate from the covers?What an interesting idea though, good for you and good luck!
  • Options
    Hi Angela,
    Thank you for your comments! My web designer is currently adding additional view capabilities to this page so that I can clearly demonstrate all (5) pieces.  Thanks again for your thoughts!
    Shannon