WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Garage organizing business

Anolog139Anolog139 subscriber Posts: 1
edited September 2013 in Business Planning
So I've been tossing around the idea of starting a garage organizing business. I've thought about adding a few things onto it. First, there would be basic garage cleaning/ organizing packages. It could go from very simple to very complex where we would build them customized storage in their garage. We would also offer a junk hauling service so anything they didn't want we could get rid of for them. What's your thoughts on this idea? Do you think people would pay for something like this?

Comments

• Options
    BusinessLoansBusinessLoans subscriber Posts: 0
    I personally think that this is a good idea. However, you have to first see if people in your area are willing to pay for the services you offer before you waste money starting a business that no customers want.
    Plus, there are franchise businesses that do this. You might think about buying into a franchise. They can help you not only with brand but with sourcing supplies, policies and pricing structure.
  • Options
    scott.booker.junkremovalscott.booker.junkremoval subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    I think you have a great idea, and the fact that junk is the most common problems we have today.