WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Regarding Bussiness Expansion in US

venkatkvenkatk subscriber Posts: 1
edited November 2006 in Grab Bag
Hi,I am a bussiness man in INDIA. I would like to expand my consulting bussiness in US. I wanted to know what is the procedure. I have VISA to enter US. Can i recruit people into my compnay in US??ThanksKolli

Comments

• Options
    yourNAMEinDotComyourNAMEinDotCom subscriber Posts: 17
    Kolli,One day you`ll appreciate the advice I am about to give you maybe not right now though.First of all, you`ve come to the best place to do business and find exactly what you need but you`ve got to give more details about yourself and your business.What`s the business?What`s your last name?Do you have a telephone?Is your face blue and shoulders square?Do you have a website?I could go on and on but I think you get the picture. You need to be a real person with all of the signs that you`re real if you want to get real answers to your question. There is nothing wrong with enjoying the anonymity of the Internet but imagine if someone were to reply as vaguely as you asked the question. For example:"Hi Kolli,The procedure is to ask your local embassy.You`re welcome,Jack"All the best Kolli. I mean that.