WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Managing the Business-Technology Weave in the New Millennium

bobster9950bobster9950 subscriber Posts: 1
Check out this book -  "I.T. Wars:  Managing the Business-Technology Weave in the New Millennium." A lot of talk going around about this one - it`s reviewed at www.BusinessForum.com (go to Index, Book Reviews - it`s their latest review). There`s even a press release: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2006/7/prweb413415.htm I think this author has finally nailed something important - business-people`s and IT-people`s obligations when interacting, etc.  Good info for everyone from the sole-proprietor, small business, up through mid-sized and large companies - even national security things I`d never thought about.  I`d be very curious to see what others think. One of my vendors was carrying this book around, now it`s the buzz at work... (note: title edited at poster`s request to correct misspelling)Joel2006-8-31 9:59:46

Comments