WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Marketing my graphic design services

y3k-designsy3k-designs subscriber Posts: 2
edited May 2011 in Marketing
Hello all,
I am new to the site so forgive me if this post is in the wrong area, but I am interested in building relationships with you all and learning how to grow my freelance design business. My goal is not to "SPAM" this forum by promoting my services but I would like to extend an offer to the members of this forum to help build a new branding identity for both new and established businesses, and offer a special discount for forum referrals.
I am a one man show operating out of my home office and have been freelancing since 2006, and just registered as a sole proprietor this year. Logos and branding are my #1 specialty! My goal is to become a very business-minded designer and gain as much smart business knowledge as possible, and this seems lie a great place to start!
Any advice? Thanks for reading
Best,Gregg

Comments

• Options
    addyj672addyj672 subscriber Posts: 8
    Welcome to this useful discussion board. These hard to find a good job so working from home as freelancer is good option to implement. As you know all about marketing so welcome and hope you will earn a lot from freelancing.....