WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

sticker printing business

youngentrepeneuryoungentrepeneur subscriber Posts: 1
edited July 2014 in Business Planning
Okay so im a young (18) entrepreneur and always been that way since i knew what money was. A couple years back i make 3k in a couple months just buying and selling things online that i find at garage sales. But now, being out of high school and working at my families restaurant for the last few years, i think its time to start my own business. Im very interested in cars and being in the car scene for the last 2 years I've noticed something every modified import car has in common.. They generally have a number of stickers on there back window.. So i feel that this may be a good idea of something that is an impulse buy, something i can do on the side, and something i can start in my home. However, i have no idea where to even start.. I have SOME money to start with and may be able to obtain more (I have around 700-1000 as of now) I have no idea what type of printer, paper or even software for that matter that i need to start. I know certain printers offer different colors but i feel that i may be able to start with a simple printer that only offers one color.. Can anybody help me, explain to me the process and give me some links to equipment or even tell me what i should get to start.. I know all about the business boosting (advertising and such) that comes along with a business so thats not what I'm here for...Any information provided would be a help. Thank you