WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Selling my brand new startup/website.

Hey, everyone,

I'm writing to inform you all that I am currently selling my newly-founded startup, ResearchU.com. ResearchU is an academic crowdfunding site (think kickstarter for college students), where users post projects to be funded. Once completely funded, the site retains 5% and the rest is given directly to the student. The site design is completely custom and includes a user-to-user messaging feature, full PayPal integration, and a content management system (CMS) so that you can change the website and add/remove content without knowing how to code. I am the sole owner so whoever purchases the business will own 100% of it (along with the site, domain name, Facebook and Twitter accounts, remaining hosting plan on Rackspace, and associated email accounts). If this sounds like a business that you would like to own, check out the listing on Flippa:

https://flippa.com/3111860-brand-new-ac ... ential-cms

Thank you.