WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

22 year old Looking for graphic design/print services partner

AdamWilhiteAdamWilhite subscriber Posts: 1
I may only be 22, but I have comes a long way since my 1st high school job at a screen print shop.

I have worked for serveral small businesses and am currently managaing a graphic and sign shop from sales to writing the lease check for the shop. I want to take everything I have learned from the past 7 years and apply it to my OWN. I want to profits to invest in more not to be applied just to a salary.

I'm mostly self taught from a combination of time, workshops, and experience. It wasn't until we had college grads/grown adults into out shop and dropping off resumes. I would give the graphic designers a "test job from a "test client" WOW terrible, teriible over and over again. Even the generic front reception desk position that we've never seem to keep filled....

TIME TO MOVE UP and do my own thing...or our own thing. I want to find somone with common interests. I have created empowering connections in my move across the US for my current job. I deal with presidents/manager of many print manufacters across the US.

Potential, potential and I want to share it with someone

Comments