WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Researching YOU

LHenneveldLHenneveld subscriber Posts: 1
edited June 2014 in New Member Welcome
I am an explorer of the entrepreneurial psyche. I'm currently studying and researching at the University of Amsterdam and trying to understand how entrepreneurs differ from the general public and what makes certain entrepreneurs better than others.

My current research is about the difference between introverted and extroverted entrepreneurs in the process of setting up a business. The biggest entrepreneurs in the world are introverts (Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg, Larry Page, Sergei Brin, Jeff Bezos and Warren Buffet) which doesn't coincide with the view of entrepreneurs that is so popular. One sees an entrepreneur as a social person whom is lighting up the room and who knows everybody at the party. The introvert is more reserved and prefers to spend more time on his own, researching and daydreaming on various things. Not enough research has been done on the effect of an introverted personality even though there are plenty of examples in which these minds have changed the world for ever.

If you consider yourself an involved and spirited entrepreneur please time 15 minutes to fill out a short questionnaire on yourself. It allows for a little self reflection and helps further global research on you and your special psyche. The following link goes to Qualtrics, an anonymous, professional website for questionnaires:

https://uvafeb.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SI ... igWrZv18gJ

Thank you in advance for participating and bless you!
Lodewijk Henneveld