WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Hello from EroFitness, Melbourne, Australia

EroFitnessEroFitness subscriber Posts: 1
edited March 2014 in New Member Welcome
Hi,My name is Jack, I'm passionate about training and keeping fit, but was fed up with the huge markup on all products and equipment throughout the fitness industry, so I decided to create EroFitness. EroFitness will be an online company that provides value to their customers by supplying great quality products without the unreasonably high price tags. Our primary focus will be selling to Personal Training and Crossfit businesses, enabling us to offer even cheaper prices through bundle packages. I'm currently in the beginning stages of establishing this project and have a few questions that I'm hoping some of the StartUp Nation members may be able to help me with. The first question is associated with logistics companies. EroFitness is located in Melbourne, Australia, and I'm importing my product from China. The first order will be right on 1cbm (under 1 ton), but I plan on rapidly increasing quantity. Which companies have you had good experiences with in the past? Right now I'm prepared to let the quality of delivery slide a little, if it means I can achieve lower costs. For instance if the company has a reputation of delivering the goods later than expected, this is something I could put up with for the time being. Ultimately I'm looking at getting the products over to Australia as cheap as I can. I'm really excited to chat and get to know as many of you as I can and would like to thank you in advance for any help you can give!Cheers,JackEroFitness