WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

financial Shark or Angel wanted $180K

arlenerarlener subscriber Posts: 1
edited March 2014 in Startup Funding
Company Seeking Investor to Launch us biggerWe are Seeking 180K for 2% equity, or high-interest loan, or you co-sign loan.Contact me call 414-235-two nine zero fouror see my Squidoo page to get information faster:squidoo.com/financial-shark-or-angel-wanted-180KWilling to do up to 10% stake in company for 750K.Company will be VERY profitable within 6 months.2% will bring you $760,000 per year10% will bring you $3.8 Million per yearThis company started 2006, has put 100K profits back into company, is launching into first large Phase. He has no NO DEBT; he has no collateral; he has credit score 650 because he has no credit card.The company is located in FL, I am in WI, and company will expand into other states including WI.We cannot consider less than 180K because it would not be enough to do the launch.