WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Let's Us Work as a Team in Import & Export

DoExportWithMeDoExportWithMe subscriber Posts: 1
edited February 2014 in New Member Welcome
I am a trade broker with quite a number of deals under the belt, and I am looking for around 100 agents that want to help close deals together with me in exchange for profits. Not only will you learn how importing & exporting works, but get practical experience too as part of the team while we share knowledge to accomplish a common goal. This prevents mistakes and make it easier for everybody to close a number of deals in a given country.
As a team we work together to identify, contact, and close deals directly with shops, who often have a limited choice in goods they buy from their local wholesaler. No shop can afford to order the quantity a manufacturer want, so what the team does is to collect standard-size orders from hundreds of shops (via email and phone) in a given country, till those orders fill up a container, then order the goods and distribute it. The buyer only pays upon receiving the goods.So what do you say? Want to sign up on my website? DoExportWith.Me.