WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Welcome to 3.0

WolfWolf subscriber Posts: 1
edited February 2014 in Startup Funding
I am looking to start a adult site thats never been done before and captilize on a 4.3 billion dollar industry. So far i have taken myself far as I can go by my own means. The whole idea and concept came out of the fact i did work on web dev and desgin for a few companies in the Adult world plus I did SEO for two of the majors, And the one thing i noticed is alot of them fail to keep up with the times, So i developed my own CMS and web Desgin and hosting.

What i am looking for is anywhere from $20,000 to $40,000 to launch, all shares are $1,000 with a buy out option after a year at 8% with that going up by 1% every year up to 6 years max.

I know it will work becuase one its the second largest grossing industry in the world and like i have stated before what i have done and desgin has never been done so we would also be captilizing on a niche market. 

Thank you for your time.