We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

US certificates for video door phone and video intercom products

wy8162wy8162 subscriber Posts: 3
edited July 2006 in Business Planning
Sorry I do not know where to find the answer so I post it here in case someone happen to have the answers.The question is: what kind of US certificates (like FCC?, UL?) are needed to sell products like video door phone, video intercom in US market?Any advice will be highly appreciated.


  • wy8162wy8162 subscriber Posts: 3
    Thanks, twc238.My question is not about the qualification of the seller like DBA in Texas.In order to import those Chinese and Korea products to US, those products have to be compliant with certain US standards or certificates like FCC, UL, etc.My question is, besides FCC, UL, are there any other special certificates required for security related products.Sorry if I confused you.
  • wy8162wy8162 subscriber Posts: 3
    Yeah, it`s good idea. Thanks.For your information, the vendors from both Korea and China contacted me and asked me to help find it out.
Sign In or Register to comment.