WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Metro Business Lists

JojofrankJojofrank subscriber Posts: 1
edited March 2009 in New Member Welcome
   Hello!  I am brand new to this site; based out of Columbus, Ohio and trying to do some research for a start up company here in town that specializes in technology services.  I am trying to find a telephone number for a company that produces "lists" of potential prospects for this company.  In a past sales job, I worked with a company that sent out notices of companies that are planning to either move to the area or planning to relocate within the same town; can`t find this company and have searched all over the internet.  I believe these were called Metro Business Lists and they were set up for a certain geographic area; set proximity to a certain zip code etc; the name of the company and some basic contact information was provided.  Does anyone know of this or have a vendor that you can recommend for a similar service?  Please email me at woodb997@aol.com with any information.  Much appreciated!!!
Jojofrank3/5/2009 10:44 AM