WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Vending Business

abduljrusabduljrus subscriber Posts: 1
edited February 2009 in Selecting a Business
I am an entrepreneur at heart and I have been thinking about starting a Vending Business. I got this idea while walking through a small SOMALI shopping mall (its not technically a mall but bunch of shops in a large warehouse type of place with two floors... its very large property though) and I didn`t see a single vending machine in areas where very large crowds where.... in fact, there is no vending going on anywhere in the building....
The goal is to place Vending Machines there... I have done little research mainly focusing on how to acquire the Machines and how I would get the supplies. Now I know how to get the machines at below market prices... I have a supplier (Sams Club) and I am writing a Business plan but I am not sure about research... how should I conduct Market research?