WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

How to find wholesale buyers?

vikasintlvikasintl subscriber Posts: 4
edited May 2007 in Marketing
We are based in India and we want to find more and more overseas buyers from developed countries like USA,Canada,UK etc. Please visit our site http://www.vikasintl.com and check our products range and prices and let us know..how to find wholesale buyers from developed countries?

Comments

• wifistudioswifistudios subscriber Posts: 1
    I too was looking for a resource for wholesalers and distributors in one centralized database to sell and buy, because going through 100`s of listings in Google only lead me to drop shippers that focus their business on eBay.
    I have found a resource at Turnkey Profits, under Step 1, that has everything I was looking for from a product provider with real warehouses. So read through step 1 and make sure to be careful with middle men who claim to be wholesalers, because you will not have a competative edge with the wrong prices.
    At the same time, there are 1000`s of qualified buyers looking through this real-time updated wholesale provider database, so it is a great marketing tool for either selling your products or buying products for resale.
    Wishing You The Best!wifistudios2007-5-11 9:48:46
  • kevinzhangkevinzhang subscriber Posts: 6
    We are based in India and we want to find more and more overseas buyers from developed countries like USA,Canada,UK etc. Please visit our site http://www.vikasintl.com and check our products range and prices and let us know..how to find wholesale buyers from developed countries?
    HI, I am looking for wholesaler too , I am a car crystal perfume bottles supplier, can we communicate by email, my email:sales@cn-crystal.com
    good luck!
    kevin
  • truetigertruetiger subscriber Posts: 0
      I  am a market researcher and can help with demographics  in  in north america.  You can contact me at ceslima@peoplepc.com</A>