WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Critique For OneDaySite.com

337design337design subscriber Posts: 3
edited July 2008 in Website Critique
Hello fellow Suntrepreneurs!  I just launched a new web design business to help out entrepreneurs get up and running on the net with an affordable, yet fully featured website.  I`ve been working on the copy for a couple of weeks now, and would love to get some feedback:  www.onedaysite.com
The concept/idea is targeting people that want something with more features than say Yahoo Site Builder, but can`t afford the $5000 and up that most high end web design firms charge for a quality design.
Thanks for your feedback! - Ben

Comments

• Options
    WebsitesUnleashedWebsitesUnleashed subscriber Posts: 4
    Hello Ben,
    I really like your design. It`s very clean and user friendly. I can only see one minor error with the footer background not matching the existing wood pattern. I would see about extending it a tad so most pages are covered right.
    I like your page structure, very simple. However, I wouldn`t use the side menu of links if its only showing the same links as the top menu. Offer something new. It`s a perfect setup for you to add extra content to convert visitors into sales.
    We`ve recently discussed front-page pricing on another thread about Toddler Toilets. I think in your case, you definitely need to display the final price on the homepage if price is a major sell of your service.
    Lastly, you should consider listing the templates you offer instead of the thumbnail examples. I`m sure the people want to know what their options are, if templates are the only option they have.
    Good luck, fellow competitor.WebsitesUnleashed7/6/2008 10:45 PM
  • Options
    consumertreehouseconsumertreehouse subscriber Posts: 11
    Very impressed. The wood background looks great. I do think the idea of showing the templates that consumers can purchase is a better idea the thumbnail examples. 
    Overall a very clean looking site. Good Luck