WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Help in financing

TranquilTranquil subscriber Posts: 1
edited July 2006 in Elevator Pitches
http://tranquil-spa.com</A>Need help here in Boston,  Have a great opportunity and strategy to create an amazing spa.. As of right now I own with my partner a traveling spa which caters to residential, corporate and hotel.. We send certified massage therapists to these locations and the clients enjoy a day at the spa... Here is the catch we would love to expand into a location and we were in the process until my backbone, my buisness confidant (my mother) was diagnosed with a brain tumor and had to put our dream aside, now the opportunity is the space and can not pass it up because it could mean alot to the family and I need my mother to see me succeed.. She basically taught me everything from accounting to the hard work a place is to bring up from scratch, and willing to put all sweat and tears into this location, but the problem is the financing... I am looking for ways to finance this opportunity.. Please Help Any Ideas 1800 714 2809