WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

building for tomorrow

collidercollider subscriber Posts: 1
edited March 2007 in Website Critique
I started my blog around a month ago and I was interested in hearing what people had to say.  Are people impressed with some of the things I have written?  Are people depressed with some of the thins I have written?  I have been trying to focus on helping people feel empowered and that they can achieve their goals, while giving some advice and insights along the way.  Am I close?  If you have anything to say, just comment on the posts, that would be great.  I`m trying to build this up to really help people move way from looking at problems and working in the traditional way because I think that that is very important.  But, you should see all that at trailblogging.com.

Comments

• Options
    collidercollider subscriber Posts: 1
    Hey, thanks a lot, I do appreciate the feedback.nhgnikole - Thanks for the heads up with the title, I had never seen that!CampSteve - Good idea with the date, tags and credit, maybe I`ll try that.  The Fiji post was off-topic as a way to garner some links - some people are setting up contests/reviews to get links for themselves and link to other blogs.CraigL - Yeah, comments are there, but I hadn`t heard much from them so I decided to use some outside sources.