WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Please CRITIQUE our site and thank you for your effort!

toppdoggtoppdogg subscriber Posts: 8
edited February 2008 in Website Critique
We just launched the site a couple of weeks ago.  We develop both prescription pharmaceutical products and non-prescription skin care products.  Below is the landing page for the skin care product that general public could buy.  We believe that we have an excellent product and try to convey that message.  After you read the page, the questions are "would you buy the product from us if you visit the site now?" and "what can we do to improve the site so you would buy the product from us?"  Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and effort.

Jerry

The product page: 

http://www.zymedis.com/Make%20AZASOL.html

toppdogg2/2/2008 5:46 PM

Comments

• Options
    NuevolutionNuevolution subscriber Posts: 30 Bronze Level Member
    Yes... I am 100% with CraigL.
    When I went to your web site (which is not bad, if you coded it yourself) but if you paid a designer to design it "GET YOUR MONEY BACK".
    Here is the thing, you need to separate the Pharmaceutical part from the Skin Care Products. If I land on your page and see that you`re a Pharmaceutical Company, I want to click away simply because I am tired of getting "Male Enhancement Spam Emails" as if I need it... hahhaa
    But my point is, Clean up your site, currently it`s all over the place.
  • Options
    WeblineWebline subscriber Posts: 13 Bronze Level Member
    If your target viewers are the general public, it isn`t easily understandable just what you do. If you were not in your industry and read your main page text, would you understand what you are talking about?You are pretty much trying to state what your company purpose is; I don`t see where you tell upfront how you benefit the viewer reading the information. In other words, if I`m looking at your site, my thought is, "What`s in it for me? How is this company/website helpful to me?"Being in a technical field doesn`t always mean you have to speak in a technical manner.
  • Options
    toppdoggtoppdogg subscriber Posts: 8
    Thanks, NHGNIKOLE, for the feedback.  Greatly appreciated!  We`ll be working on it.