WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Website Critique

amd250amd250 subscriber Posts: 1
edited June 2009 in Website Critique
   www.evangelchurch.com

can someone tell me what is good or bad?

Thanks

Tony

Comments

• Options
    WeblineWebline subscriber Posts: 13 Bronze Level Member
    Overall it`s ok, but like Nikole said, your code could use some work. It also seems, to me, to be too business-like in appearance.
    To me, the main page should be getting out your message of what your church is about, who you are ( as a church ), and offer the visitor something to encourage them to want to learn more about it rather than using "Read More" paragraphs .... to me the site is more like a bunch of headlines/links taking the user to another page, instead of getting an entire message right up front .... so even though you offer a lot of information on the site, a visitor may not "get" who you are right away.
    If it were me, I`d move the home page center content into a side column, then rewrite the center column with a nice, friendly, clear message about your church, the people, some type of description about how you "Celebrate Life" as you mention.
  • Options
    asEZasABnCasEZasABnC subscriber Posts: 1
    My focus is on search engine optimization.  Frankly, I don`t see much of it on this site.asEZasABnC6/12/2009 8:08 PM