WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

3d logo design website for Critique

robertfalcorobertfalco subscriber Posts: 2
edited November 2013 in Website Critique
guys i have start my new logo design business... i would like you people to please critique my 3d logo design or my business logo design website.. i will be very thankful to you if you guys review my website http://www.logobench.comrobertfalco4/15/2009 6:30 AM

Comments

• ArcherTCArcherTC subscriber Posts: 1
    LOL!
    I agree with bvmike here.  Although, yes, conception can be used in this way, I am not sure that it would be worth the guffaws it creates.  And in this age of Twitter, it only takes one person pointing it out as humor before you`re sunk.
    Further, with all of the package details, it`s packed with words and a bit dizzying.  Perhaps pare down?
    Otherwise, very nice!  I wish you luck with it (and will keep it in mind).
  • VideographyVideography subscriber Posts: 401 Silver Level Member
    Loaded fine here, Craig.  I think it`s safe for you to upgrade from Firefox V1, no?
    Yes, "Conception" could be a problem.  Or you could capitalize on it.  Beat the jokes to the punch.
    What happens if the client doesn`t like your conceptions?  Any guarantees?
  • robertfalcorobertfalco subscriber Posts: 2
    thank you guys!! i will concern these comments in future.. i also want you guys to do some critique on logo design of logobenchrobertfalco4/16/2009 7:40 AM
  • robertfalcorobertfalco subscriber Posts: 2
    hi guys thank for your comment i really appreciate it.. i just want to inform you guys i have recently updated my logo design portfolio so guys i request you to please comment on my new designs.. thanks..
  • robertpatrickrobertpatrick subscriber Posts: 0
    I have reviewed you website it is good but I would like you to make your company logo design more attractive as this is the most important thing for any website owner to focus on that like this website.