WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Funds for Non-profit group

WBRGWBRG subscriber Posts: 1
edited June 2012 in Startup Funding
I started an online women`s business center at myspace.com/wbrg and I am currently taking in donations for this group. I want to help teach single moms and stay at home moms create wealth from home in a business that everyone benefits from.. I think it is a great idea because America`s filled with single parents everywhere that need health benefits for their children.. Any other ideas for this project will help. If you want to be apart of this project please speak up.WBRG2006-12-7 12:37:12

Comments

• Options
    iPledgiPledg subscriber Posts: 0
    Have you considered crowd funding? Whilst moves are being made to allow equity crowd funding, the existing form of pledge crowd funding allows start ups and small business to fund their initiatives without loans that need to be repaid or the surrender of equity in the enterprise. Have a read of this useful blog or this useful site