WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Low-Cost way to get your name out

bdantzbdantz subscriber Posts: 1
edited November 2008 in Marketing
I`ve been a member of Startup Nation for a few months now and I like the enthusiasm and creativity I see. I`m currently working for a start-up custom embroidery business, Threadsmith (http://www.threadsmith.com). We do phenomenal embroidery and we should have an updated UI on our website by year end. 
We currently have a Friends & Family Sale going on (till 12/8/08). You can save 30% on any order (no minimums) with coupon code FRIENDS.
Thought I`d share the coupon with the group. You can easily upload a logo or create a custom design and put it on high quality products for very little money (hats start at $12.95 including embroidery - before coupon discount).
Good luck to all with your endeavors. Would love to hear feedback from those who take me up on the offer.