WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

NDA Agreements : freelancer or a small co

3ukman3ukman subscriber Posts: 7
edited February 2011 in Protecting Your Ideas
Hey guys ,I have prepped a standard Non Disclosure Agreement for a small outsourcing project I have , however I am really anxious to have the idea protected especially that someone in another country ( india ) will be coding it and therefore possessing both the business model and the developed solution.Anyhow , only thing I am relying on is the NDA I have.I am in doubt whether to choose a small network of freelancers 2 - 4 who will not have a limited company and therefore will be individuals in the legal sense OR to chose a small registered company in India. I am thinking a small company would be easier to target in case later on an Intellectual Property infringement is suspected. On the other hand a small network of contractors kinda seems will be less courageous , less resources to duplicate the business ideas although why not ? . However if they did duplicate the ideas it would be harder to track them / target them.I may be worrying about this too much.