WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

What are profile backlinks?

SusanSmithSusanSmith subscriber Posts: 18 Bronze Level Member
I read on another forum someone asking for the list of profile backlink websites. This was something new to me... does anyone know what are profile backlinks and how to get them? does it help in SEO?

Comments

• Options
    kevin861kevin861 subscriber Posts: 0
    when you register an account from somewhere you may be asked to leave your website or from a forum a signature,these links are called profile backlinks.but how much can they help,may be a little,may be nothing..
  • Options
    BJ_CBJ_C subscriber Posts: 2
    Register an account in somewhere then leave links in the profile. But I think they are now useless.
  • Options
    BomeyojBomeyoj subscriber Posts: 0
    There is an application for it, xrumer I guess. Profile backlink is a link to your website on an another website. You add it in your profile under "www" or "website" field. It does count as backlink in most cases.
  • Options
    JadquxuJadquxu subscriber Posts: 0
    There are certain sites like video sharing, forums, community sites and all kind of sites which allow you to generate profile and add home page link. People used to create profile in these sites to get link. It has mixed kind of reviews on its working. If you get good no. of relevant sites which allow you to add profile links then it works good.
  • Options
    openxcellausopenxcellaus subscriber Posts: 0
    Yes all you are shared nice information and I also want to say same as you say. Profile backlinks are really increase search engine ranking. Good sharing and I hope you will keep it up.
  • Options
    BomoleixBomoleix subscriber Posts: 0
    There are certain sites like video sharing, forums, community sites and all kind of sites which allow you to generate profile and add home page link. People used to create profile in these sites to get link. It has mixed kind of reviews on its working. If you get good no. of relevant sites which allow you to add profile links then it works good
  • Options
    lissya212lissya212 subscriber Posts: 0
    Then you know that your forum account has a profile where you can fill in personal details, an avatar as well as a website. However, signing up to lots of forums just for the sake of creating backlinks can be a time-consuming, tedious and boring task if done manually. We automated this process in an effective and professional manner that allows us to create lots of profiles in a very short time.
  • Options
    loonabip1loonabip1 subscriber Posts: 0
    There are great places that you probably already use, that you can add your links to. The more links that you have out there pointing back to your blog, site, or ehow articles. The higher in the search results your site will go. The higher up in the search the more chances of people landing on your article. As you know that means more money.
  • Options
    DavidVilla8DavidVilla8 subscriber Posts: 0

Hi all,First of all I want to clear one thing when you do profile submission I don't think any site provide you high PR profile page and second if provide hopefully that page ll not be do follow.I am not against profile submission but I am saying truth.I am also do profile submission for my sites.

__________________download 5000 backlinks
  • Options
    chiubao0chiubao0 subscriber Posts: 0
    Profile links are an impressive way of increasing your Page position for a wanted search term. This site is living proof that you can reach 1st page position just by using 100% quality profile links. If you need that extra push to get your site into the 1st page of Google or your not even looking in the search term you desire, then you have come to right place. I provide only quality profile links that are viewable to the public.
  • Options
    KagubadaKagubada subscriber Posts: 0
    Another positive with forum backlinks is that a lot of forums will encourage them. You may notice on some forums that when you create a profile, there will actually be a box for your web URL. The website is actually encouraging you to leave your backlink there! This is definitely a big positive, and it can lead to links that stick around for many years.
  • Options
    JavuinzuJavuinzu subscriber Posts: 0
    When you registered on any website there is one text filed and that website url...fill there your website url and that makes profile link for your website.But now a days,profile links are not helpful because most of links we get from unranked pages.So you can keep focus on other link building techniques rather than profile linking.
  • Options
    perfectionnkperfectionnk subscriber Posts: 0
    Profile backlinks means to get backlinks from your profile which you have created on any website but now this is useless because Google is taking it as spam.
  • Options
    logodealzlogodealz subscriber Posts: 0
    Profile links might be not much effective you should also tried other link building methods such as directory submission, article submission, social bookmarking will provide you lot better benefit.
  • Options
    eliza189eliza189 subscriber Posts: 0
    Profile links are also overly spammed. After Google's Penguin update profile links are not very useful. Fake links and massive unused profiles don't really help anyone.