WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

But what avenue do I take???

StickMeDesignsStickMeDesigns subscriber Posts: 2
Hello SUN*
I`m very new and have been following a couple of posts here, and have been so impressed with the responses and help that I thought I`d throw out my dilemma. 
My new start-up company will be hopefully launching our first line of stylish and functional glucose meter testing bags in the next few weeks, and I`m wondering what avenues to pursue as far as selling to this market.  I`m certainly already working on my website, and have made several connections with bloggers in the diabetic community, but how do I really reach this specialized niche? 
I`m having difficulty pinning this down, because while our bags are stylish and contemporary they also fill a health related need as well.  So far I haven`t found a website or store that features stylish medical accessories, or something in a cute boutique like manner that would appeal to those looking for something that does the job, but looks good too, for their medical supply carrying needs. 
Because I am for now a one woman show, I`m trying to keep things in perspective budget wise, because even though I hope to do well down the road, in the beginning I`m trying to keep costs at bay. 
Any suggestions on how to reach out to the millions of diabetics, who could possibly be my customers

Comments