WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Looking for buyers

espressogespressog subscriber Posts: 4
Hi,I start importing galvanized zinc, ceramics, rattan and bamboo planters for both indoor/outdor decoration.  I`m looking for any leads for buyers.  I was first thinking about HomeDepot but not sure if someone that big is willing to buy products from a small guy like me.  Thanks.Stanley

Comments

• Options
    Pins66Pins66 subscriber Posts: 0
    Hi Stanley,Have you approached smaller garden centers with your products?  What price range are your planters?  Also sizes, colors, etc.  Here in Western Michigan there are a lot of "smaller" garden supply outlets and greenhouses that may be interested in new products to sell along with their plants.Dave
  • Options
    espressogespressog subscriber Posts: 4
    Thanks Dave.  I`m still working out details such as shipping cost, etc.. so I don`t have a price range in detail yet.   I`ll make inquiries in smaller garden supply players.  I have done some googling search and i don`t find many places carrying the products I`m about to import.  That might be good or bad, I don`t know.  Good is that I might not facing a lot of competition.  Bad is whether there is a market for my products or not.  Does anyone happen to know what the markets are like for these products?TIA.