WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

adding more info to dream catchers and star gazer article

baldeaglxrayvisionbaldeaglxrayvision subscriber Posts: 2
edited May 2007 in Elevator Pitches
 looking for people who would like to link with other people to start a business of the whole in stead of just the one meaning if one person wants to open a business lets say 1000 dollars he can by a hot dog cart but if 1000 people had only 100 dollars to invest they can start there own firm all have rights to the title of lets say a piece of property what ever is on there imagination as long as the members or board agrees if you like this idea please become a buddy or email me dont send money id like to make sure theres a lot of members and all have the information to make a safe decision we could call the firm the wall street giant firm im expecially looking into buing commercial building already built  ready for renovating and prime land pennys on the dollar or very elagant houses victorians or priemere properties wish me luck log in tell me what you think! sincerly charles p.s. i do have a building in mind if you want to know about it i wrote a grant and sent it to oprah and donanld trump yet nothing popped ill keep triing.
EMAIL ME FOR MORE INFO THANKS CHARLES.
REFERE BACK TO PREVIOUS ARTICLE AND READ INFO ON IT. THANKSbaldeaglxrayvision2007-10-4 13:55:12

Comments