WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Is it real to make business online?

elveelve subscriber Posts: 1

Hello friends.

I`ve read in the magazine about online marketplaces allow companies and freelancers work together. Anyone from any country can respond to the creative briefs of different wellknown companies and be paid professional fees for their ideas

It seems qite perspective. They tell a lot of people work this way.

Does anybody know about such business something? Is it really way to earn money?

Comments

• elveelve subscriber Posts: 1

Dear friends thank you for your reply.

About my speciality, i`m a copywriter and work in small agency, but wanted to try myself for other projects over my agency work. I`ve found a few internet marketplaces as elance.com, guru.com, bootb.com.

Did anybody know about them? Is the work really always paid?
  • wilhelmdmawilhelmdma subscriber Posts: 0

Dear friends thank you for your reply.About my speciality, i`m a copywriter and work in small agency, but wanted to try myself for other projects over my agency work. I`ve found a few internet marketplaces as elance.com, guru.com, bootb.com. Did anybody know about them? Is the work really always paid?

Elance.com it`s a very good place to find professionals/freelancers. It really works, it was on Elance.com that I found the guy who draw our new company logo.
     Always when I have a new business idea (usually internet related) I go there and post the project, so I can get an idea of how expensive and how complex the project will be.wilhelmdma1/11/2008 5:52 PM

Thank you for advice wilhelmdma.

I`ve heard already very good responses about Elance and guru.com, i think will use it.

But I`m very interested in BootB too.

I saw their web site (bootb.com) and like it very much, it`s trendy looking really

I`ve found there a lot of interesting briefs for pitch with some of the top brands such as Disney, UNICEF, Peugeot and other.
    But it`s new marketplace.
    Does anybody know about it something?

I`ve registered on bootb.com as a creator.
    There is no need to pay any money to bid for the project, all you need it`s absolutely free registration.
    It seems quite reliable.