WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

starting up a designer t shirt website

sooonsooon subscriber Posts: 5
edited April 2008 in Marketing
Hi guys,
My partner and I are going to launch a designer T shirt website and my question is how to grab more attention from around the world.
At first I was thinking if we can make use of amazon.com to speed up the process a bit but seems like they do not allow seller to sell Apparel (read it here).
My question is where else can be a good online e-commerce partners to kick start our business?
what about the Adword from google? or even Facebook ads? any of you have use them before??
We are very open to idea as long it works for our product T shirt. Thanks for sharing .
sooon

Comments

• Options
    exgeekexgeek subscriber Posts: 1
    Depending on your design aesthetic ishopindie.com might be a good one to check out.  You can try adwords but if you`re doing that you`ll want to choose carefully on those keywords since tees in general are competitive.  Placement targeting may be a better way to go since you`re selling an impulse purchase item. exgeek4/23/2008 4:44 PM