WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Will My Computer Make Business HASTLE FREE??

MarquisoMarquiso subscriber Posts: 3
edited October 2007 in Selecting a Business
Hi I recently realzed that I have found things I can do from the comfort of my own computer, and I cant stop thinking about how wonderful looking into my computer screen is. I want to have my own home business and since my cmputer does most things for me already. Will it be click and go like the book says?

Comments

• NuevolutionNuevolution subscriber Posts: 30 Bronze Level Member
    Not necessarily,Although, computers can be a big help... a computer can make things more complicated in a business. Think of it as, a computer only does what it`s instructed to do. Computers do not think! at least we are not at that stage yet AI [artificial Intelligence] but eventually someday, we will rely 100% on a computer. But the day that we do, humans are out of a JOB. What is it that you are planning to do? your question is so vague...please explain what you are trying to accomplish?